It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: wesleY! App
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am 

Honestly i've ben playing CEVO and ESEA For 2 years now, And I have had some frustrating times.

I've never thought about hacking again.
Its stupid, and honestly i have to much skill to just ruin it by hacking.

This may not matter but heres some games and screenshots

Also here

These 2 were takin a while ago, so....
If you can see the date they were uploaded december 25th, 2009

Now does this not post enough evidence?

Heres my cevo banner

I AM NOT DOING ANY OF THIS TO SHOW OFF, I AM DOING IT SO YOU STOP CALLING ME A HACKER.

BECAUSE I DON'T

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 am 
Staff Member

I don't know you because I don't play Crysis, but I just wanted to point out that there seems to be some conflicting information here.
wesleY! wrote:
I never cheated :-(

wesleY! wrote:
I AM NOT DOING ANY OF THIS TO SHOW OFF, I AM DOING IT SO YOU STOP CALLING ME A HACKER.

BECAUSE I DON'T

wesleY! wrote:
I've never thought about hacking again.

The third quote implies you did cheat at some point. Which are we to believe? Seems like you need to get your story straight.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am 

DeftOne wrote:
I don't know you because I don't play Crysis, but I just wanted to point out that there seems to be some conflicting information here.

The third quote implies you did cheat at some point. Which are we to believe? Seems like you need to get your story straight.

Nano Storm Knows Me
So Does Arch.

I am tired of having to give my whole life story in the online world for everyone.

I Twist my story because its better for you and me,

For you so you don't worry 24/7
For me So you get off my damn case.

Its been over 2 years since i hacked, In that time I got a new computer, and promised I wouldn't get it virus infected like the other one.

I stayed true to my word.

Damn I'm tired of this crap, I have not worn the h4x-inc tag or any other hacking clan tag in over 2 years.

The fact that people look at the past more online than in real life is really sad.

And if you have the time to worry about me online, I'm sorry to say..... But you probably need to get a life check up..

Not to be rude at all.

If you ask NanoStorm I'm a very respectful/nice/funny/great guy. The only problem is, I got sucked into something i shouldn't have AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, When i WAS Immature

And i realized that, and i stuck 2 years without going into communities and crap, I made my own for me so i wouldn't feel "lonely" In the online world...

even eGO Accepted me at one point in time.

Sorry If i have caused any problems but the old 760 remembers me, i never hacked around or with anyone in the community.

h4x-inc was also one of the only places that accepted me from my age just saying, its like a family to me, I know i hvae a few of them still on my friends list, but few of them remain hackers...

NOW YOU KNOW THE STORY
Code:
Members/ ex-members i associated with:
A_M
[760]Tw3nty3iGht
[760]Tostie
[760]Nukem
[760]NanoStorm
[760]Tomatoes
[760]DroPxShoT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:42 am 

I play Crysis Wars and yet I don't know you?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 am 

There might be a reason i didn't post your name, unless you are one of the people up there i listed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:01 pm 

Ok guys heres the problem, the problem is we think about the past far to much and that is when we seem to have problems............The past has been gone and now the future goes's on.

Everyone has made mistakes in there lifes including me but people do change, other's dont.

There for you can't assume someone is the same just becasue what ever happened before. We wont get anywere if we keep bringing the negative up all the time.

Going by every clan i have seen and been in. You decide with your community to kick them or keep them (Depending on the reason). All clans will always face these challenges but you have to do get on with it in order to filter out the good amongst the bad ones.

So it's up to the 760 community to decide and what ever is decided i will totally respect that.

And as it says on the front page of our website 'Don't apply but be invited'......and that is what i did i invited him here with in good reason.

I would like to see this guy have a chance. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:09 pm 

Thanks nano.

Also, I Would like to Host servers for you guys.
I Will be hosting 4+ Crysis 2 Servers, and I still am deciding what to name them, but If i where to become a 760, I would make them 760 :D

Just an additional thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:20 pm 
Staff Member

Geez, chill out dude. All I was saying was that, from my point of view as a person who doesn't know who you are because I don't play Crysis, there were inconsistencies in what you were saying. Sorry you had to tell your story again. I do appreciate you doing so, if only for my sake.

Just to clarify - I've been with 760 for 6 years now, although I haven't been very active over the last year or two because I don't play Crysis like most everyone else around here. Of the people in your "association" list, only A_M has been in 760 longer, being the founder and all. Well, maybe tomatoes, but that's debatable. ;-)

Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:41 pm 

Thanks DeftOne

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:11 pm 

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/User:Csd900

http://www.mnuclan.com/crysisforums/vie ... f=11&t=271

Your story has gone from I never cheated to I havent cheated to I wont cheat anymore... which is it? Don't tell us lies and expect us to trust you, whether it inconveniences you the additional 30 seconds to tell a full story should not matter if it is the truthful story. 760 is all about being able to personalize with one another and trust is a big part of that, we do not accept based solely on skill, peronally is the big deciding factor. Also in your MNU application thread a while back you said you were a member of 760 which is not true, your application was denied from us without even giving you a chance, let alone membership. It seems like you can't get your facts straight applying to other clans also.

This needs to be put to a vote in my opinion on whether or not you will be given a chance.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 pm 

Talon, LEAVE ME ALONE
those first two you said are the same FYI

Also
MNU Is stupid, don't base yourself off them.
the fact you wasted time trying to find this stuff means you just are either jealous/or Have no life/ or Your just a straight up jerk.

Wiki was posted when i hacked...
2 years ago
mnu app has 760 becuase i posted it when i requiested to join 760, and i was already wearing tag in xfire and never got in trouble with A_M or Nano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm 

Not relevant but could you post a list of all the names you played under in Crysis Wars.

Last edited by GROM on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 pm 

Actually the links were given to me from a friend. ;)

Sorry, but don't accuse me of something I'm not.

I also have tons of friends in MNU, stupid is certainly one of the things they are not.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm 

MeAndYou where friends same with the other guy i forgot :o
Did you read the rest of the messages?

besides the point
also

I played as

Csd900
Skittlez
lil-C
Jigglypoof
and now wesleY!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

Who is this A_M guy you say you know?

I think that the eQ team, made up of mostly younger ex-760 fellers, might be a better fit for your foot. Ever considered them?

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next