It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: chi11ums app
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm 

Hi there, my game name is chi11um and I just played BF:BC2 with some 760 guys.

I would like to join your clan as you seem pretty mature (as I am) and would like to play some more organised games of BC2 with a team using tactics and communication instead of the randomness of public servers.

I live in NZ, don't know if that will be a problem for you guys as you seem to be based in the US. We would still get some decent timezone overlap I think, as I have played games with US people before.

Post subject: Re: chi11ums app
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:28 pm 

Welcome, glad you are interested. Hop onto our ventrilo ive posted the server info below. Add nittti66 to your xfire/steam friends list.

Address: Vent2.gameservers.com
Port: 4338
Quote:
For joining:
Write your name, age, games you play, where you live, and why you want to join us.

For setting up a clan vs clan match:
Write your name, clan, what game, server, day, time, where you found us, and all other information you can give.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 pm 

Welcome to the forums! What is your age? Anyway, we are a clan based in the United States, but we extend out to the EU as well, so I'm sure New Zealand will not be too much of a problem. Anyway, make sure you are active in the forums, in game, and on ventrilo, and you will be off to a great start! :)

You can add me on xfire @ mckilla95 and find me in games @ [760]Talon.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:10 pm 

I am 32, 33 later this month :( will add u both on vent when I am next on. Thanks for welcoming me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:24 pm 

Haha, you definitely meet the age restrictions! :D

Yeah, we usually have the equivalent of a party (8-12 people) in our vent, so don't be afraid to hop on. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:11 am 

Welcome to the 760 experience!!! looking forward to playing BC2 with you my xfire is philip1139.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 am 
Clan Member

760 experience? :lol:
Anyway, welcome and hope your ping isn't too high :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:36 am 

thanks :) I played a few rounds of BC2 with Nitti and Junkie earlier on today. Was good fun! Looking forward to playing some more and meeting the rest of you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:42 am 
Clan Member

Welcome.

Do you play any other games besides BC2? Could you tell us a little about yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:34 pm 

Sure, I pretty much only play BC2 on PC at the moment, but, FPS wise, I have also spent many hours playing Counterstrike Source, and Crisis Warhead which I see you guys have also done a lot of. I also play BF 1943 a lot on PS3.

Non-FPS wise I really enjoy CivIV. I used to play Eve Online, which will always have a place in my heart, but came to realize that I couldn't give the time that that game demands to get the best from it so I quit about a year ago.

Other than the gaming side of my life, I am English, but I live in New Zealand at the moment where i am also a citizen, have been here for about 3 years. I'm 32 years old and I work in a Lab, but that job will be ending at the end of April when I am going to teach myself web development. I'm not religious and am a pretty chilled out person. I have traveled a fair bit and hope to do a lot more once I can fund my traveling by making websites. I am a bit of a lefty, politics wise, care about the environment, equality, liberty and all that, but I'm not a preacher, I just do what I feel is right, and believe everyone is entitled to their own way of life and beliefs.

ok, that's a bit about me.... now you have me at a disadvantage as I know nothing about you guys.... :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:56 pm 

chi11um wrote:
ok, that's a bit about me.... now you have me at a disadvantage as I know nothing about you guys.... :)

Member bios section is your friend :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:50 pm 

Good to hear you have played Crysis Warhead before. And like Nitti said, member boobs are your friend if you want to find out more about us. I was not able to be on vent this weekend because there was company at my house, but I should be in vent tomorrow. Hope to meet you in vent soon. :P

Some games we as a clan have played before in our history: Far Cry, Battlefield 2, Counterstrike: Source, Crysis, Crysis Wars, Far Cry 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield: Bad Company 2. So most of us move on to many new games as they come. Although I like to find a good game, and stick with it. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 pm 

Yeah, when I wrote Crysis Warhead I actually meant to write Crysis Wars as that's the more relevant to you guys I suppose, I got pretty good at it too, although only ever played on pub servers so it's hard to judge by that I guess. I will be keen to get into Crysis 2 when it comes out, especially since it's being made for consoles too which means it wont need a ridiculous rig to run (hopefully).

I've never actually played any online games competitively, but always seem to do pretty well when compared to others on pub servers. Even with BC2, which I have only had for about a week now, I seem to place in the top half of the scoreboard most games, often in the top 3, but like I said these are only pub servers so I'm sure playing competitively is a very different story. I've also played a bit of TF2 which is fun too. Oh and Left 4 Dead which is always good when I feel the urge for mindless zombie killing.

Anyway I'm looking forward to taking my game to the next level with good communications and tactics. Feel that's what has been missing in my online FPS experience up to this point.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:09 am 

[760]Nitti wrote:
chi11um wrote:

Member bios section is your friend :)

true :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:42 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

That age sounds appealing. I like men in their 30s.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next