It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Last's application
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm 

hahaha i will get better... what happened last night with r.r. was pretty entertaining i must say haha :P.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

It was hard for me to construct sentences that made sense. It was a challenge to argue with them as a result.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 pm 

NanoStorm wrote:
Yes Nitti comes out with gay random stuff sometimes......

it's wasn't Nitti's quote it's was Parvo's my goodness pay attention!

CAN YOU SAY FIOS?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 pm 

[760]Arch_Enemy wrote:
He has been very active in our vent and been playing a lot with us. He even got to witness some great examples of our clan relations with RR and how lively I can be after a bottle of wine.

oh my San Dieager easy on the wine lol we make a great drinking crew you and I xD

CAN YOU SAY FIOS?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:33 am 

What happened in r.r please tell me :P .

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:50 am 

twentyeight wrote:
[760]Arch_Enemy wrote:
He has been very active in our vent and been playing a lot with us. He even got to witness some great examples of our clan relations with RR and how lively I can be after a bottle of wine.

oh my San Dieager easy on the wine lol we make a great drinking crew you and I xD

I think Junkie blows all of you away when it comes to getting drunk 8)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:30 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

I would not call myself drunk at that point. I just was a bit over the legal limit to drive.

What happened is that a large percentage of the RR members do not like us and a lot of this is because we are good at the game and we play even better when in the server with another team mate. They also think we are cocky bastards, which we are not. We just know our place in this community and know that as a team we do a lot of things better than other teams, which allows us to not fall apart as most of these other teams do. As a result of such things, we are allowed to have more fun at the games we play because we are a part of 760.

So... back on topic... we were in the RR server and there were 3 or 4 of us and 2 or 3 of them. They were all on the same team and we were all on the same team. Both of our groups were "stacking," but we are a team and teams/friends play together. So after asking us to not stack, in an asshole kinda of way, I joined their team and tried to help them beat my 760 guys who were on the other team. The server was not just us. There were many other people in there and some of them were decent players from other teams or with out tags.

So we played 2 or 3 rounds in there and on the last round, one of their members called us a bunch of "fag ass fuckers" so I asked him (verrrry nicely) to please not call my members names like that... and that was that... and we played the rest of the round. I left the server and came back about a half hour later and was banned. They banned me for joining their team as they had requested and they banned me because I asked their member to not call us extremely rude and crude names.

So in the end, I could care less about these RR guys and feel that their group is a bit dysfunctional. Some are nice but some are dicks. You do not kick or ban the leader and founder of a major group... especially if they honor your wishes to split the teams up and still allow their team to stack... and also if you allow their team to call your team "fag ass fuckers."

All is so childish and we are so mellow here. We rarely kick or ban anyone and do not do a lot of trash talking. We just want to play the game and have fun. Why do these other teams have to be like this?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:35 pm 

^ That sounds like a poem, sort of. :mrgreen: AM your getting good at writing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 pm 

^ you should become an author for gamers. :!: :shock: :? 8) :P

Personally i havent had any problems with R.R. but i must say that they arent very skilled and dont play well as a team.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:54 pm 

Talon wrote:
^ you should become an author for gamers. :!: :shock: :? 8) :P

Personally i havent had any problems with R.R. but i must say that they arent very skilled and dont play well as a team.

Yeah, same here. Except they always talk shit to our other members and chicken out whenever its time for a scrim.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:21 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

They do have some skilled players but they do have some not so skilled players.

I have been writing for a long time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 pm 

they have some skilled players, maybe 3 and they have some real cool guys, i mean f116 for example plays with us in vent every now and then and ehs real cool.
but personally i have had nothing but problems with RR, they have kicked me a number of times, moaned at me in their server and others, called me out in other servers and given me abuse on xfire and in OUR vent.
I was there on teh day A_M is talking about and it really was another case of sore losing, they had 3, i think we had 3 to begin with, we were like 3 vs 4 then i think last joined and a few randoms for some even teams in numbers sence, next round we get "760 switch teams or BYE BYE" and A_M switches and then we get the abuse and apparently we are all gay in some form or another. while other RR members spectate teh game and add in their own comments while they dont play and help our their fellow RR clan mates in a game.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:55 pm 

Well last night me and masterblak3, Last, Lazor and i think shoxx we were all playing in the RR server it was on that AS1_Aim sniper map. I just only joined the server so i joined our 760 members on one team. It was unfair so as masterblak3 mentioned someone should switch. So lazor was happy to switch so he switched as being in the lead on our team to help the other team, it was near the end anyway as i was in the server for the time of getting 4 kills and 1 death.........Then suddenly i just got kicked from the server and i had not done anything wrong. I tried rejoining the RR server again, then it said "YOU ARE BANNED FROM SERVER" and i am like LMFAO fuck you to then.....That was the first time i have ever got banned from that server to lol...

I am Legend. :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:57 am 

Most of R.R is populated with immature kids from what rbomb tells me, i agree with all you said A_M.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:47 am 

It seems that my relationship with some immature members of clans have become very negative since i agreed to join 760, honestly I don't know why this clan has a bad reputation in some domains... It's a great clan with respectable players and well a dedicated leader.

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next