It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:14 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: pHenoType's Application
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:03 am 

gatsu wrote:
twentyeight wrote:
[760]Arch_Enemy wrote:
Since we are no longer doing the Country Cup for ESL, we should play sAng9 with our best guys and see how we fair up against EKP and Shozz. I think the outcome would not be that bad.

EkP is not a lot more than MB sorry but true, our best guys can takthat hot I've kept up with him, he camps e him. He palys on the MP server alot!

lol not degrading the 760 name but ekp can destroy each one of us by a large margin, i can put money on that, and on the sang9 thing i still dont thing we're any match for them, me and pheno played r4rgh and dxs and got absolutely obliterated and those guys are not even better than any sang9 member
http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/therea ... b7b1fe.jpg

If matches were about K/D, then yes you got your asses kicked, but there not scrims are about teamwork for TIA and enegery for PS, K/D is only good for Pulic servers, you guys are good but haven't practiced any team tactics or scrims, you can't expect to beat those guys they practice team work alot. Once we get back on track practicing like we were doing we'll be good to go, but not this ramdom shit lets go see if we can beat them crap, you mightest well not play at all if you're not going to practice teamwork! Some of you are so focused on 1v1, your in a clan now get use to the fact that its not about you any more!

CAN YOU SAY FIOS?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 pm 

[/quote]If matches were about K/D, then yes you got your asses kicked, but there not scrims are about teamwork for TIA and enegery for PS, K/D is only good for Pulic servers, you guys are good but haven't practiced any team tactics or scrims, you can't expect to beat those guys they practice team work alot. Once we get back on track practicing like we were doing we'll be good to go, but not this ramdom shit lets go see if we can beat them crap, you mightest well not play at all if you're not going to practice teamwork! Some of you are so focused on 1v1, your in a clan now get use to the fact that its not about you any more![/quote]

28 youre right we have to work on teamwork (i know i do), we should do 2v2 between us more often that way we could practice both teamwork and shooting skill, i think intead of going into pubs and pwning the noobs we should play against each other to build skill, just my 2 cents

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:22 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

Gatsu,

You, Pheno, and Madeira need to start using the forums a lot more and ALWAYS come onto Vent when you play. You three are our three newest members and by far the ones we see the most little of, though you play a whole lot. I have been sick and out of it all for a while but I do keep in touch with everyone and I know how things have been going. Please start being more active on the forums as well as playing on Vent. 760 steamrolls just about anyone when we are at our best and playing as a team. We will be making a lot more effort to get back to how we were months ago and have some more regular practices and more structure to things other than just gong out there and doing whatever. I am getting to be in better health and start to play more now but when I am not around, Nitti and TwentyEight are to be listened to as my voice since I speak with them regularly and they know what to do. Lets start acting like a team, like how we were before.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:14 pm 

Pheno is always on vent. You don't need to tell him twice. We work on teamwork alot. I have also already talked to Gatsu about being on vent more, I hope he will now. 2v2's would be nice, but usually I find that there are only 3 or 2 people on vent playing crysis at any give time.

STOP EDITING MY SIGNATURE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:19 pm 

MasterBlak3 wrote:
Pheno is always on vent. You don't need to tell him twice. We work on teamwork alot. I have also already talked to Gatsu about being on vent more, I hope he will now. 2v2's would be nice, but usually I find that there are only 3 or 2 people on vent playing crysis at any give time.

Well thats good but he needs practice teamwork with everyone not just you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:24 pm 

No shatbats, just saying at least WE are practicing...

STOP EDITING MY SIGNATURE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:37 pm 

MasterBlak3 wrote:
No shatbats, just saying at least WE are practicing...

:mrgreen:

CAN YOU SAY FIOS?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:46 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder

So I have a bad health month and am gone and am not around and look what happens... we need to get back to how we used to be. Pheno can be added to my list of our top guys. MB, Nitti, and I used to work so great together and play almost every night. Now we have a lot of new members and all of use have some decent skill. We just need to get back into shape and actually practice again and try to be more "serous" about things and not just hop in some random server.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:57 pm 

[760]Arch_Enemy wrote:
So I have a bad health month and am gone and am not around and look what happens... we need to get back to how we used to be. Pheno can be added to my list of our top guys. MB, Nitti, and I used to work so great together and play almost every night. Now we have a lot of new members and all of use have some decent skill. We just need to get back into shape and actually practice again and try to be more "serous" about things and not just hop in some random server.

It's spelt serIous not serous :mrgreen: :lol: :D 8)
Being sick is no excuse for not knowing 2nd grade vocabulary. :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm 

Thanks guys for allowing me to be a member, and I'll try to get on the forums more often. And I do agree we all need a bit more practice to get back into shape. A_M's been out for a bit, and nitti has his issues. But the rest of should be able to pull together a practice every now and then.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:11 am 

luckily im always in vent lol. and finding a good server can be difficult.
last night me 28 and nano were trying to play, laggin servers, to easy bla bla. then we joined a server that had 9 players in it. we joined 1 team and pwnd. then like a minute later the other team left on 1 person. so we 3 switched. and immidiatly everybody left until there was 1 person left. so in 2min we were able to tease out 8 guys???
its hard to get a nice game going that way lol

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4