It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:49 pm 

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm
Posts: 618
Offline
Ok general of the clan...

_________________
Image

I am Legend. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:05 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:00 pm
Posts: 5500
Offline
With a comment like that, you earned you no more time put into your Sig than it took me to just now Google the image for you to use below:

Image

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:31 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Posts: 1050
Location: Whittier CA.
Offline
NanoStorm wrote:
Ok general of the clan...

What is wrong with you? Somethings not right about you anymore you have ZERO respect for any of us! Why is that? If you're not happy here you should do something about it instead of acting so immature and childish all the time!

_________________
Image

Image

CAN YOU SAY FIOS?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:32 am 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:00 pm
Posts: 736
Location: Langhorne, PA 19053
Offline
Nano i see no reason why AM should make you a sig now or ever. Make yourself one, and if you dont know how, find out!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:28 am 

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm
Posts: 618
Offline
NanoStorm wrote:
Ok general of the clan...


ehhhhhh i dont understand, i meant this in a good way like as in the General of the army as in the same way of our clan. :roll:

Omg hows that disrespecting you when clearly i meant this in a goodway to you because you are like our general because you are our "leader" :roll:

That was a good compilment......

Sorry if you took the wrong way :shock:

_________________
Image

I am Legend. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:22 pm
Posts: 1050
Location: Whittier CA.
Offline
NanoStorm wrote:
NanoStorm wrote:
Ok general of the clan...


ehhhhhh i dont understand, i meant this in a good way like as in the General of the army as in the same way of our clan. :roll:

Omg hows that disrespecting you when clearly i meant this in a goodway to you because you are like our general because you are our "leader" :roll:

That was a good compilment......

Sorry if you took the wrong way :shock:

Nanostorm it's not what you write, it's how you write it! You responded that way becuase of what A_E wrote! If I didn't know any better I would you say you were being a smart
ass again!

_________________
Image

Image

CAN YOU SAY FIOS?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:02 am 

Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm
Posts: 618
Offline
Talon wrote:
Nano i see no reason why AM should make you a sig now or ever. Make yourself one, and if you dont know how, find out!


Talon in a not so bad way keep out of this please i was one in the clan who kept on pursueding others to let you join from time to time because i felt everyone was just playing you about man.

And it want even a bad thing i said to A_M as i stated above^^

This is the point no one never wants to see the good things i have done in the past for this clan and everyone always asumeing the worst of me. I know i can be an ass which i am anyway, but dont it every accure to you guys that its alot of you guys faults not sticking to your policy and not seeing exactly how people feeling about things and thinking its all one big joke......

I once use to be that very caring and loving person when i joined and i felt so welcomed bye everyone (except not everyone) but overtime people forget and dont care about you anymore then somehow you the one who gets picked on somehow. But people just dont see it until you have to say soemthing.

And really A_M sorry to say this i think you FAILED big time on your policy a while back and not sticking to the rules to like you say you would. All the times I told you and did not do anything about it because you do not listin you just dont see exactly whats going on in your own clan. WHEN PEOPLE NEED YOU TO.

All this could of been avoided, and i would be proberly that same good old NanoStorm i was back when i joined......

_________________
Image

I am Legend. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:00 pm
Posts: 736
Location: Langhorne, PA 19053
Offline
Nano i am pretty sure you had nothing to do with keeping me here over 8 months, it was more my decision than anyone elses. I didnt see anyone rolling out the R tags for me. Also nano, since you have such a history of being such a smart ass, such as,"who the fuck are you", then comments that could easily be taken as a smart ass comment will be taken that way. I sure thought it was a smart comment, as did everyone else here. Atleast put some lol's or lots of smiley faces so we know you arent serious, since we cant hear the joy/happiness/ whatever in you voice.

Edit: the extra periods at the end of "ok general" really add to the sarcasm of the sentence, which could mean that you really might just be trying to cover your ass now. (not saying you are)

I am glad to know that you are trying to fix your behavior, i hope it works out for you, because you went from greeting everyone friendly back when to "fuck you". "I want the older nano back :wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm
Posts: 463
Offline
These backgrounds are awesome! I'd love a sig, as well, but I recognize you're busy.

_________________


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:32 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 am
Posts: 249
Offline
Hey would it be possible that you could create a few more wallpapers, maybe throw some BC2 or something that looks awesome with our logo?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Posts: 2365
Offline
I want a nanoalien wallpaper that i can put all over my school computers.

_________________
Spit it but don't quit it.
Image
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:42 pm 
Clan Leader & Founder
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:00 pm
Posts: 5500
Offline
I WILL MAKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:18 pm
Posts: 2365
Offline
[760]Arch_Enemy wrote:
I WILL MAKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A nanoalien one too ? :o

_________________
Spit it but don't quit it.
Image
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:46 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:54 am
Posts: 249
Offline
Awesome, thanks.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 am 

Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:34 am
Posts: 202
Offline
script src='http://img35.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=maximium7602nd.png' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>Image</noscript>


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
pozycjonowanie