It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: 760 Desktop Backgrounds
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:27 am 
Clan Leader & Founder

^ ...someone learned how to invert colors in Photoshop.

There will come a day when I will make another background for us.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 am 

[760]Arch_Enemy wrote:
^ ...someone learned how to invert colors in Photoshop.

There will come a day when I will make another background for us.

na all i did was inverted in Paint...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:32 am 

NanoStorm2 wrote:
Talon wrote:
Nano i see no reason why AM should make you a sig now or ever. Make yourself one, and if you dont know how, find out!

Talon in a not so bad way keep out of this please i was one in the clan who kept on pursueding others to let you join from time to time because i felt everyone was just playing you about man.

And it want even a bad thing i said to A_M as i stated above^^

This is the point no one never wants to see the good things i have done in the past for this clan and everyone always asumeing the worst of me. I know i can be an ass which i am anyway, but dont it every accure to you guys that its alot of you guys faults not sticking to your policy and not seeing exactly how people feeling about things and thinking its all one big joke......

I once use to be that very caring and loving person when i joined and i felt so welcomed bye everyone (except not everyone) but overtime people forget and dont care about you anymore then somehow you the one who gets picked on somehow. But people just dont see it until you have to say soemthing.

And really A_M sorry to say this i think you FAILED big time on your policy a while back and not sticking to the rules to like you say you would. All the times I told you and did not do anything about it because you do not listin you just dont see exactly whats going on in your own clan. WHEN PEOPLE NEED YOU TO.

All this could of been avoided, and i would be proberly that same good old NanoStorm i was back when i joined......

Fuck me i cant believe i write all that hahaha made me laugh when you look back on things :)

Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8